As of May 4th, our office will be open:
- Monday – Thursday, 7am – 5pm
- Friday, 7am – 3pm
COVID-19 measures taken by are office are as follows:
- We will ask that you call the office when you are in the parking lot.
- We will be taking your temperature at the door, and anyone with a fever over 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule.
- Please make sure to have a mask with you
- We will take you back to the exam room, where you can wash your hands and fill out any necessary paperwork, then an optician will be with you to start your exam.
- Please note that we will only allow the patient in the office, no family members, unless the exam is for a child, then one parent is permitted.
- Medical visits and follow-ups will be conducted over our telehealth platform, unless you need to physically come in.